USA | Vice President – Sales
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Vice President – Sales
This is a Vice President – Sales/Business Development growth role. You must have at least 5+ years of proven client management experience servicing an existing client base. In addition, you must be able to provide examples of how you sourced and secured new business partners.
In this position you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and with key business executives and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, business development and strategy experience, with a results-oriented approach to addressing client needs.
- Responsible for developing and executing an annual plan to grow both existing and new business with the goal to meet and strive to exceed assigned quarterly and annual bookings quota.
- Account leader for the businesses being developed and account(s) being assigned
- Able to translate research and sales expertise into new business development and growth with existing accounts and prospects
- Lead on developing insightful and strategic sales presentations / proposals, and pulling in the appropriate company expertise where needed
- Guide a cross-functional team to ensure that client objectives, quality, deliverables are met
- Develop and maintain strategic, senior level Trusted Advisor relationships with clients.
- Provide leadership with timely reporting regarding business forecast, sales pipeline, opportunity analysis.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of related industry experience in any of the following: Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Alcohol Beverage, Healthcare, Financial Services, Consumer Electronics, or Automotive.
- Prior success selling/delivering research opportunities at the client level.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to identify problems and determine the appropriate path to resolution.
Position could be at one of locations:
- Chicago, IL,USA
- Chatham, NJ USA
- Norwalk, CT USA
- Scottsdale, AZ USA
Please send in your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and motivation.