USA | Vice President, Client Director
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the Role:
This is a VP, Client Director/Business Development growth role! You must have at least 5-7 years of proven client development and management experience where you have demonstrated your capabilities to service an existing client base while driving growth in your business territory through sourcing and securing new clients and business opportunities.
In this position you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, key business executives and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, business development expertise and strategy experience, with a results-oriented approach to addressing client needs.
- Responsible for developing and executing an annual plan to grow both existing and new business with the goal to meet and strive to exceed assigned quarterly and annual bookings targets.
- Account leader for the businesses being developed and account(s) being assigned.
- Able to translate research and sales expertise into new business development and growth with existing accounts and prospects.
- Lead on developing insightful and strategic sales presentations / proposals and pulling in the appropriate company expertise where needed.
- Guide a cross-functional team to ensure that client objectives, quality, deliverables are met.
- Develop and maintain strategic, senior level Trusted Advisor relationships with clients.
- Provide leadership with timely reporting regarding business forecast, sales pipeline, opportunity analysis.
- Partner with Research Managers to create research designs, sample plans, and final analysis storytelling.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years of related industry experience and success selling/delivering research opportunities directly to senior client teams. Experience in any of the following a plus: Digital, Media, Technology, Entertainment, and CPG.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to drive business to successful close, developing returning and reoccurring client and business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation directly to senior client teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability identify problems and determine the appropriate and creative paths to resolution.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and motivation.