USA | Senior Research Manager (GRIT)
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Working in collaboration with the Global Research & Insights Team (GRIT) Director and lead, you play an important role in ensuring global research depth of insight, authority in research and delivering executive-level stories on important topics to senior global clients.
Global research team co-ordination:
Regularly connect with local teams to understand team dynamics, opportunities for support and learnings that can benefit the global team and keep local teams up to speed on how the account is developing globally.
Maintain and improve existing solutions to deliver the most value for the client:
- Support and evolve research delivery – review and optimise reports in line with global / local client expectations and attend strategic debriefs.
- Develop databases, roll ups, dashboards, and libraries (as needed) to strengthen insight delivery and develop meta-learnings.
- Deep dive into research data to create and share global meta learnings in line with trends and in response to global stakeholder questions.
- Maintain consistency and quality through monitoring compliance with project guidelines.
- Initiate process improvements – look for efficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Update solution and training materials as solutions evolve to be responsive to new client needs.
- Monitor quality and servicing, revising processes when needed.
- Collaborate with solution teams on existing ML solutions and to better meet client needs. Create and feed into processes that can be scaled up for global accounts. Train research teams on updates as needed.
Do you have:
- At least 5 years experience with a research agency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong skills and passion for client management.
- Insights & Storytelling skills.
- Solution & Process guru / Internal Go to person.
- Ability to Lead & Manage autonomously.
- A can-do attitude.
*Even if you do not meet all the qualifications, please apply, we want to hear from you!
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.