USA | Consultant Brand Assessment
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience and knowledge of the US brand tracking landscape/marketplace with an ability to use that knowledge to assess and identify new solutions/offerings. Additionally, the successful candidate is a hands-on person who can wear many hats and engage with (internal) clients, in a mature yet very nimble way. He/she will be responsible to realize the budget for the brand assessment suite in US and shared responsibility for the global performance. To be effective in our performance oriented culture, candidate will need to possess strong consultative skills, inspire confidence and be highly self-motivated.
Key responsibilities of the US Consultant Brand Assessment are:
- Strengthen US Brand Assessment Business: Two years ago, we developed our new approach to Brand Tracking and measurement framework, called TEMPO. This leverages the latest thinking, technology, design and innovation. Our approach is grounded in how people make decisions and how brands grow.
The US Brand Assessment Consultant needs to leverage this appealing framework in US, by training and supporting the sales team, initiating and supporting key initiatives and business opportunities in the US.
- Continue to innovate Brand Assessement Solution Suite: Work with Brand Assessment solution owner on renovation of the solution to keep it state of the art and continue innovation by:
- Strengthening the TEMPO solution by expanding data integrations
- Validating these solutions – differentiations per vertical
- Creating benchmarks and meta-learnings
- Adding new tools and techniques where relevant
- Providing internal and external thought leadership on brand growth, positioning, relation to the business and brand tracking
- Training of sales and (with research solution manager) research team
- Provide expertise in Brand Engagement domain: Besides owning the Brand Assessment suite, you are an expert in the full BE domain. From pretesting, to campaigns, to brand assessment you empower sales teams with your expertise, making them stronger and more efficient.
- Involvement in big pitches: Partner in big pitch teams (different per client), to win more big pitches, driving content, storytelling, embedding client needs in the proposal. Develop best in class proposal and presentation.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- At least 15 years of experience in Market Research with proven broad experience in marketing insights, brand strategy/tracking consultancy.
- Strategic agility to anticipate future trends and consequences accurately to create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Previous thought leadership (publications, blogs, events, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Exemplary active listening skills with the ability identify problems and determine the appropriate and creative paths to resolution.
- Outstanding written and communication skills.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and motivation.