USA | Associate Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We are looking for a talented Associate Research Manager (with at least 1-2 years of quantitative market research experience, ideally on the supplier side) who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a smaller office within a global company. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of research projects from A to Z as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Team Lead and Research Director to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue-chip companies. This position is all about personality. If you are eager, enthusiast and open to learning, you could be the ideal candidate.
- Independently manage research studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with a Senior Research Manager.
- Develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Working together with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Develop analysis and reporting plans.
- Write clear and insightful reports with clear summaries, conclusions and recommendations.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of marketing research experience, ideally on supplier side.
- Broad knowledge base of research methodologies, such as copy testing, concept testing, product testing and trackers, with an ability to design each of them.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify and articulate broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to manage the design and analysis of multiple research projects simultaneously.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turn data into actionable stories for clients.
- Pro-active and creative approach to problem solving and eager to learn.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.