UK – London | Process Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
- Update and manage monthly reporting spreadsheets for key client stakeholders (projects commissioned/delivered, On Time Error Free, service/delivery satisfaction, etc.).
- Update and manage monthly/quarterly data roll-ups for delivery to clients and/or client platform and visual library uploading.
- Visual Library Maintenance.
- QC RM’s data roll-up entries.
- QC final uploads to Visual Libraries.
- Tracking and updating ‘aired status’ as this can evolve for each case within the copy testing visual library.
- Regular auditing of information.
- Help advise on benchmark availability & coordinate benchmark building initiatives and studies when needed.
- Check and manage rate cards and online cost calculators.
- Assist with managing client specific platforms or teams to integrate with ML research processes.
- Maintain team folder ensuring materials are readily available.
- Assist with global ad hoc tasks from client and internal teams.
- Collaborating with other data management teams on information sharing and best practices.
With a solid base of market research skills under your belt you are now looking to support accounts through bringing your understanding of market research philosophy, processes, and need for detail to the table.
Working in collaboration with the GRIT members, you play an important role in supporting research and commercial teams by ensuring global process efficiency and key account materials and tools are at the cutting edge of the industry.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.