UK – London | Graduate Scheme 2021
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
As a Graduate trainee, you will receive dedicated onboarding training, a strong support network and have the opportunity to build a solid base of market research skills while working closely with a (Senior) Research Manager on executing studies. This is a great opportunity to build your capabilities in market research and to join an exciting, growing team!
Responsibilities of a Graduate trainee:
- Initial focus on Project Management skills – learn, familiarize and practice the Metrixlab Way of Working, including processes for checking data, managing workload, planning project timelines and communicating directly with our India Ops team.
- You will also build technical and product knowledge throughout, with greater emphasis on survey design, story-telling (written and presenting) and insights in the 2nd part of the grad year.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to connect with our global MetrixLab network of researchers and consultants to leverage their knowledge.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively communicate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Passionate about starting a career in market research
- Someone who is naturally curious and ambitious
- Someone who shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver
- A strong, confident communicator
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- A self-starter / independent worker
- Not afraid to give your opinion and be an active part of discussions
Do you have:
- A 2:1 University degree or are you on target for one
- Strong analytical skills – experience with quantitative research methods as part of coursework is a significant advantage
- Strong command of English language – both written and verbal
- Proficiency in French is a significant advantage; proficiency in another European language is an advantage
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint, SPSS + Syntaxes is a plus
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools
- A can-do attitude
- A passion for brands and “predicting people”
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV – if successful we will follow up with an additional form to fill in around motivation and interests.