UAE – Dubai | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries.
MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Junior Research Manager
As a Junior Research Manager you will have the opportunity to build a solid base of market research skills while working closely with a (Senior) Research Manager on executing studies.This is a great opportunity to build your capabilities in (digital) research and to join an exciting, growing team!
Responsibilities of a Junior Research manager:
- You will be responsible for managing research projects with suppliers, contributing to the questionnaire and sample development, as well as working on analysis and reporting.
- You will also have the opportunity to connect with our global MetrixLab network of researchers and consultants to leverage their knowledge.
- We are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small / entrepreneurial environment (but with the upsides of a Global company behind you) with a bright future ahead
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work
Do you have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a quantitative research role with an understanding of the basics of research
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint- experience with WebSurvey Builder, SPSS + Syntaxes, is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors
- A can-do attitude
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”
- Knowledge of Arabic is a strong plus
Please send in your applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, motivation and salary expectations