UAE – Dubai | Junior Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
We’re looking for a Junior Research Manager with experience in research (1-2 years) to join our growing team in Dubai and help make an impact with clients by delivering actionable insights. This candidate would be responsible for end-to-end execution of research projects, while working closely with a (Senior) Research Manager and Client Director.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business, Economics or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a quantitative research role with an understanding of the basics of research.
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner.
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story.
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools.
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint- experience with SPSS + Syntaxes, is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors.
- A can-do attitude.
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”.
- Fluency in Arabic is a strong plus.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and salary expectations.
Office location: Dubai Media City, Building #8, Office 507