Global Solution Consultant – Social Insights Expert
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
Global Solutions Consultant
We are seeking to add a qualified individual to our Global Knowledge Innovation Consulting team specializing in social insights research that is fueled by user generated content. The successful candidate will have relevant social insights research experience and will have demonstrated the ability to build relationships at senior levels in client organizations. To be effective in our performance oriented environment, candidate will need to be possess formal consultative skills, inspire confidence and be highly self-motivated.
- Work closely with the global client development organization in targeted accounts to identify solution opportunities related to the MetrixLab social insights solution portfolio (Brand Fame, Inspire, Buzz)
- Present to senior levels at targeted client organizations and create C-level relationships
- Assist in creating solution approaches, solution pitches and proposals
- Work with the research organization to bring insights and value to our clients through MetrixLab social insights research methodologies
- Take on management responsibilities for social insights solutions and related renovation and innovation initiatives
- Create support collateral for social insights solutions
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in a major research organization, brand/marketing strategy consultancy and/or social media insights agency
- Proven ability to drive strategy and have impact at major Fortune 500 clients
- Creative, hands on attitude, willing to dive into details and work with technology
- Demonstrated experience in social insights research fueled by user generated content
- Strong analytic, synthesis and storytelling abilities
- Strategic thinker and proven business builder
- Significant experience in the following research areas is a plus:
- Brand performance research
- Media campaign effectiveness research
- Early stage communication development and/or innovation exploratory research
- Global client experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable with networking
- Excellent presentation skills
- A relevant university master degree (e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Communications, etc.)
About the application process:
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilhelminakade 312 │3072 AR Rotterdam │ The Netherlands