Oxyme believes that social research offers innovative and exciting opportunities to create mind-changing insights that help brands to take important marketing decisions. Our goal is to offer high quality insights derived from publicly shared data (stories, pictures, likes, views) to support our customers in boosting their marketing performance.
Oxyme is part of MetrixLab, a Macromill Group Company. MetrixLab is the fastest growing provider of consumer insights and marketing analytics solutions. We turn data from online surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable business information and actionable consumer insights. This helps leading companies drive product innovation, brand engagement and customer value. Headquartered in Rotterdam with 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we serve over 5,000 leading brands in more than 90 countries.
Sales in the Oxyme organization:
Sales in the Oxyme organization has two ‘faces’:
- Indirect sales via the full sales force of MetrixLab (~60 sales people). This is via Global Key Accounts (Unilever, Heineken, Philips) and regional/local jewels.
- Direct sales
Both are the responsibility of the Managing Commercial Director. (S)he is working closely with the Managing Directors of the MetrixLab Countries (US, UK, DE, SP, FR, NL, BRA, MEX, SIN) as well as generating sales in own network and based on new business. Key objective is business growth.
The Managing Commercial Director is reporting into the CEO of MetrixLab.
Our candidate will:
- Contribute to Oxyme’s Global Growth Strategy – it is our objective to become a global Social Analytics & Insights powerhouse
- Build and manage own team of consultative sales executives
- Implement a product roll out strategy to introduce prospects and clients to our extensive solution portfolio
- Create strategic relationships with local partners
In addition our candidate:
- Identifies and converts opportunities
- Has strong commercial acumen to build and deliver a budget with demonstrated understanding of financial performance drivers, client and employee satisfaction
- Develop strong mutually beneficial client relationships
What do we offer?
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing company, being part of a global research and insights company
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- Career opportunities
- A competitive salary package
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Strozzilaan 201
1083 HN Amsterdam