System Administrator, CorpOps – IT – Hyderabad – India
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting O365 Environment.
- Candidate should be responsible for Office-365 maintenance and migrations
- Candidate should be responsible for managing SharePoint sites & Teams
- Experience working with Office 365, Exchange, and Azure.
- Experience leading, implementation and deployment projects.
- Experience working with EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite), Yammer, Azure AD for Office 365
- Identity – Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS/WAP) and Directory.
- Synchronization (AADC/DirSync), eDiscovery.
- Knowledge of MDM intunes Management and Support of on premise and Office 365 integrated solutions.
- Office 365 Exchange Online administration (domains, policies, transport rules, etc.).
- Office 365 monitoring service health, removal of user accounts, and management of service requests.
- Office 365 Spam administration.
- Office 365 Licensing administration.
- Automation of job using PowerShell scripts or programs
- O365 tenant to tenant migration.
- PowerShell experience of managing O365 products.
Desired Experience & Skillset:
- Candidate must be graduate or above graduation.
- Candidate must possess strong PowerShell programming skills.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of intensive experience with O365, Active Directory domain working skills.
- Microsoft certification is added advantage.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org