Switzerland – Zurich | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry to work remotely with our existing teams in London, Paris, Rotterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Milan and Barcelona! It is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, creative and driven individuals who like taking ownership proactively and independently, to join us at this stage of the business and be part of its growth in the years to come.
If you have 4+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable asset!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will be responsible for the delivery of all research projects that meet client expectations from design through to delivery of results. And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams. And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies. You will be part of our very talented research team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations, packaging testing and brand tracking.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
- Is able to express themselves professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up until delivery to client).
- Is able to express themselves in German and English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages (French in particular) is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote working if preferred; hybrid working possible with access to local office.
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast- growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion supported by a closely monitored development plan.
- Competitive salary package and paid days of leave.
- International secondment opportunities.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]