Spain – Barcelona | Graduate Scheme 2022
Are you excited to know what moves people and brands?
You’ve come to the right place!
Gain valuable experience at a leading research agency through the MetrixLab 2022 Graduate Scheme.
What will my year look like?
Experience a variety of MetrixLab solutions & rotate across our core account teams to get a rounded view of the company and our 2 key solution areas:
Brand Engagement – Helping clients optimise their advertising and communications, as well as grow stronger brands.
Product Innovation – Explore and identify growth opportunities for clients, refine and optimise new product concepts and packaging and see the results of your work on the supermarket shelf.
To learn more about this opportunity, please click here. You don’t want to miss this sneak peek into what it’s like to work at MetrixLab!
Or if you prefer to just read a short summary, continue reading below.
The right candidate:
- Achieved or on target for a degree score of 2.1 or above in a relevant degree (e.g. psychology, marketing).
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience with quantitative research methods as part of coursework.
- Has passion to start a career in market research.
- Is naturally curious, self-driven and ambitious.
- Shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Strong, confident communicator.
- Not afraid to give your opinion and be an active part of discussions.
- Has strong analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
What do we offer? A 12-month Graduate program with:
- Hands on training to develop the fundamental skills of consumer insights.
- Exposure to a wide variety of sectors covering both brand research and product innovation.
- 1 on 1 work with strategic leads and sales directors.
- Your very own buddy to help you settle into the working lifestyle.
- Competitive salary.
About the application process
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
If successful, we will reach out with a further application form / information on the grad assessment days.
Office location: Barcelona