Singapore | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- You are the client relationship owner and responsible to ensure skills are leveraged across clients. You have depth of knowledge of the clients’ businesses and the issues they face in their industry.
- Actively work with Client Director to further build relationships and maintain/grow account. (e.g., proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings, presentation, lead discussions/ workshops etc.).
- Have a strong presence in client meetings and provide depth of experience, advanced knowledge and skills to support the client team in expanding relationships and winning new business, plus proactively advise clients on research that would benefit their business.
- Be across projects, familiarize yourself with new solutions quickly, and be across a range of key accounts, assisting in the delivery of our business consulting style/value add.
- Manage your team (2 or more) daily workload, provide on-the-job training and career development. Look for opportunities to organize and conduct internal training sessions based on the team’s needs and development plan. Ultimately, having a strong positive influence on the team with effective leadership.
- Lead project team with clear directions and roles and responsibilities, at the most efficient manner (maximizing existing resources and time).
- Ensure and foster strong collaboration across different business units (research, operation, CDs and solution leads).
- Keep work fun and lead by example. Plan team events and set culture for the overall team.
- A relevant university degree (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- A passion for brands, products and people.
- 6-8 years of experience with quantitative research methods/ techniques and team/ people management experience.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turn data into actionable stories for clients.
- Good experience and knowledge across different research methodologies, from branding, innovation, pricing, segmentation and custom research.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Pro-active and resourceful in problem solving.
- Entrepreneurial mentality.
- Strong team player and team-focused mindset.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus).
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]