Singapore | Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
The Research Manager (RM) conducts research projects in Brand Engagement as well as Product Innovation.
You are not bounded to one specific solution but you get the opportunity to work on different and challenging solutions/projects.
A RM consults with the client director regarding the appropriate survey instrument, develops the survey and analysis plan, works together with our Project Management team and Junior research managers for execution, and then provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
A RM will be managing 2 junior researchers and together with those 2 juniors be responsible to deliver excellent story led research. The RM is also responsible for teaching & guiding his/her team and to help them grow into excellent research managers.
The RM designs and delivers quantitative, online research studies. A RM is expected to:
- Independently manage standardized as well as customized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Research Director.
- Write (or guide juniors to write) questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Collaborates with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines and quota needs.
- Review links prior to deployment and review initial deployment data.
- Develop analysis plans, being able to provide specifications for tab and banner plans.
- Develop survey report shells/templates.
- Provide direction and clarification to Project Managers / Junior researchers throughout the life of the project to insure impeccable execution.
- Write clear and insightful headlines in reports and actionable summaries and conclusions.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- A Bachelor and or Master degree in Marketing, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing research experience (ideally on the supplier side).
- Strong analytical skills.
- A can do attitude.
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaire to present to client).
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of concept testing, advertising testing, product testing (packaging testing is a plus).
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus).
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”.
- A Singapore citizenship or Permanent Residence (preferably).
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]