Senior Research Manager – Copy Testing/Tracking Department – Research Team
We are looking for a talented Senior Research Manager (with 6-10 years of quantitative market research experience) who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a smaller office within a global company. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of research projects from A to Z as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Team Lead and Research Director to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue-chip companies.
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. The Senior Research Manager (SRM) manages the success of marketing research projects from A to Z as part of a research team.
The SRM consults with Sales regarding the appropriate method to be used. Also, reviews/edits proposals, develops the survey questionnaire and analysis plan and provides an insightful, actionable report to the client.
Responsibilities of a Senior Research Manager:
- Independently manage research studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Team Leader.
- Develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Working together with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Discuss changes in scope with Sales and/or clients as they arise.
- Develop analysis and reporting plans.
- Write clear and insightful reports with clear summaries, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You must have extensive experience with copy testing/tracking. Make sure your resume reflects your experience with these methodologies.
- A background should in HBA, Fashion, CPG. Your resume should include clients you have worked with throughout your career.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- 6+ years of marketing research experience, ideally on the supplier side.
- A broad knowledge base of research methodologies, such as copy testing, tracking, with an ability to design each of them.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify and articulate broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, especially with Sales, Team Lead and Clients.
- Independent self-starter, not much direction needed to get the job done.
- Ability to manage the design and analysis of multiple research projects simultaneously.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turn data into actionable stories for clients.
- Pro-active and creative approach to problem-solving and eager to learn.
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your skill set and passion.
Note: While efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this position description, it is not warranted to be an exhaustive recitation of all position duties; the incumbent may be required to perform duties beyond those listed above.
About Us :
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Chatham NJ Office Location – 1 Main St, Suite 205, Chatham, NJ 07928
- Farmington, CT Office Location – 270 Farmington Ave, Suite 200, Farmington, CT 06032
- Norwalk, CT Office Location – 18 Marshall St, Suite 112, Norwalk, CT 06854
Contact details: email@example.com, | www.metrixlab.com