Senior Research Manager – Product Innovation
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value. Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions.
MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.
We are on the lookout right now, for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry. If you have 4+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career, and make you an enviable asset!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will be responsible for the delivery of all research projects of the sub team that meet client expectations from design through to delivery of results. And you will do that, as part of an exciting, fun
and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your dreams.
And you will also partner so very closely with the best Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers in the business! Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; from film studios to global drinks companies, the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies.
You will be part of our very talented research team, and you will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations, packaging testing and brand tracking.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class degree from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- A demonstrated background of taking initiative, being pro-active and a resourceful problem solver.
- (Minimum) At least 2 years of experience of Product Innovation solutions (e.g. product concept testing, package design, pricing etc.).
- At least 4 years of experience of Product Innovation solutions (e.g. product concept testing, package design in a virtual shelf scenario, pricing etc.).
- Has excellent analytical skills.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Robust experience in package design is a significant advantage.
- Robust experience in ad-hoc projects, particularly multi-country projects, is a significant advantage.
- Beverage or Energy sector experience is an advantage.
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up until delivery to client).
- Is able to express him/herself perfectly in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, international organization.
- Enjoys communicating with clients and is happy to present findings.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your dreams and passion.
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance), and 25 paid days of leave.
- A highly social team who enjoy the fun side of life, and are often organizing activities for outside work, all funded by MetrixLab.
- Lots of day to day perks! Ranging from some free food, snacks & a wide range of free drinks.
- A brand new office in Aldgate, with break out area, swings, and an absolutely huge terrace!
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Office location: 54 Fenchurch St, 2nd floor│ EC3M 4BE London│ United Kingdom