Senior Research Manager – Pre-Test Team Lead – France
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
You will be responsible for the Pre-Test Team (2-3 people with growing potential) and the day to day delivery of international projects from A to Z. This role is focused on Pre-Testing only (project based help can be needed on Post-Test Campaign evaluations).
We are looking for a talented researcher -with a minimum of 5 years of Pre-Test quantitative experience- who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a medium size office within a global company. You will have to drive the passion in your team as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Sales Team and Research Director to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest brands in the Personal Care (Cosmetic) and Spirits -as a plus- categories.
Responsibilities of the Pre-Test Team Lead:
- Managing a Team with the purpose of delivering great insights.
- Independently managing own projects, write clear & insightful reports, presenting results.
- Working together with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Working together with Sales Team to address clients’ needs.
- Professional French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good at making clients & staff happy by delivering excellent service.
- Willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project.
- Passionate about brands and products.
- Team player, leader & fun to work with.
- Able to show initiative and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization.
- A Master degree in e.g., Marketing / Market Research.
- Key: Minimum of 5 years of experience in quantitative research on Pre-Testing TV & Digital. Experience of handling international client, under pressure.
- Key: Relevant experience in Personal Care (Cosmetic) -and Spirits as a plus-, including Presentation to Senior Client.
- Experience in managing more junior staff.
- A can-do attitude & Team Spirit.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving issues.
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into a story, actionable recos & insights for clients
What do we offer?
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- Full time CDI.
- 25 paid days of leave, 50% Transport Pass.
- Laptop & cellphone.
- Salary: 42.5K€ to 52.5K€ negotiable, depending on experience.
- Office location: 92300 Levallois-Perret.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process :
Please send your application to:
Alexandre de Jubécourt, MetrixLab Research Director France