Australia – Sydney | Senior Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Senior Research Manager
As Senior Research Manager in Australia you will be in charge of building a strong local team over the coming years. You will leverage your expertise and MetrixLab’s research solution (across Product innovation and Brand Engagement) to provide actionable marketing business insights to our clients.
- Connecting with our global MetrixLab network of researchers and consultants to leverage their knowledge is key to success.
- Together with the Managing Director you’ll manage existing local client relationships and deliver excellent quality which leaves them no other choice than to come back for more.
- You will be part of the research organisation, responsible for delivering impactful insights to our clients. We are a relatively flat organization; the Senior Research Manager in Australia will report into our AMEA Research Director who reports into the Global head of Research and Operations.
- Build capabilities in (digital) research and to further develop leadership skills.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small / entrepreneurial environment (but with the upsides of a Global company behind you) with a bright future ahead.
- An enthusiastic self-starter.
- A born leader and also not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Do you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a quantitative research role where you’ve interacted directly with clients.
- Management/ leadership experience in a business environment, particularly in FMCG businesses.
- A flair for managing existing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with product innovation, advertising testing, campaign evaluations, brand health tracking, U&A, Path to Purchase, other custom research studies.
- Experience with A-Z research (from designing questionnaire to present to client).
- Great attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”.
Please send in your applications to: email@example.com including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.