Senior Network Engineer – Hyderabad – India
- Responsible for ML Data Centre network operations (Prod, QA, DEV, and the DR environments).
- To provide the design and implementation of new networks for ML data centers.
- To foster a strong work ethic, operational disciplines and to develop the advanced levels of competency needed to deliver high levels of networks for ML Data Centers.
- To provide support for strategic planning in terms of best practice, cost management, potential products/services and application of emerging technologies.
- Planning, designing, developing, configuring, and commissioning networks and associated systems for network monitoring and incident management.
- Network documentation and policy design/compliance.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing network problems and determining the most appropriate means of resolving problems and issues to improve network performance.
- Monitoring the overall performance of systems to assess the need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive maintenance, and new systems, and recommending options for upgrading and improving the performance of systems.
- 24 x 7 Support of Network infrastructure & Services.
- Network Capacity planning.
Interpersonal & Communication skills:
- Persuasive and influential. Understands the attitudes, interests, needs, and perspectives of others and can convince others and gain agreement.
- Able to communicate, both in writing and verbally, in a logical, clear effective, and confident manner at all levels. Have a personal presence, impact, and influence.
- Listens intently and ensures the other party feels they have been heard and understood.
- Able to prepare and present professional presentations to both an internal and external audience.
- Dedicated, committed, enthusiastic, positive, and motivated. Has courage and persistence in convictions no matter how difficult the task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco CCNP or above.
- At least 10 to 12 years working in a technical environment with a focus on network management.
- Experience in network design.
- Design and implementation experience for change, incident, and problem management processes (preferably ITIL based).
- Senior level hands-on skills (switching and routing).
- Solid background in network administration and architecture.
- Network analysis and design skills.
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF).
- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
- Network Monitoring Concepts.
- Traffic management and measurement concepts.
- Authentication systems using RADIUS, TACACS, etc.
- Experience of Juniper switches.
- Experience on the network and server load balancers (F5 & A10).
- Firewall concepts.
- Penetration testing & intrusion detection concepts.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org