Security Engineer\Analyst – Hyderabad – India
As a “IT Security Engineer\Analyst” you will be at the ground floor of a newly created and highly motivated security team that will be responsible for creating the systems and policies and procedures as required to conduct vulnerability discovery, and security testing operations in order to:
- Develop and maintain the capability for identifying vulnerabilities for the organizations systems.
- Drive remediation of vulnerabilities via proper measures and processes.
- Develop and verify the presence of controls.
- Provide technical and tactical advice to management.
- Help MetrixLab achieve its internal Security goals and align with our ISO 270001 process.
- Provide internal security training and help to the Operations teams to help create a truly “Security First” environment.
- Vulnerability management, Policy Compliance, Web Application Scanning, Penetration Testing, Networking Protocol, Compliance Framework, Software Security Testing, Selenium (optional but a plus), solid communication skills.
Qualification & Skills (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 12 years in IT Security/IT Operations, or equivalent positions.
- Strong Experience working with Pen Testing and Web Application Scanning toolsets.
- Knowledge of forensic and malware analysis is a plus.
- Prefer certification in or working CEH, CISSP, CISA or CISM or willingness to pursue these types of
- Certification in Network+, CCNA, CCNP or equivalent is a big plus and as a min, intermediate IT network skills, familiarity with network address concepts.
- Windows Server OS and Unix/Linux OS skills highly desired.
- Familiarity with Netwrix, Cloudflare WAF, A10 WAF, and similar systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with PKI concepts.
- Knowledge of common principles and techniques used in system infiltration, network and information discovery, data staging and theft.
- Experience in application penetration testing, intrusion detection and prevention systems, or web application firewalls.
- Intermediate knowledge of the HTTP/S protocol, and all other protocols associated with web technologies.
- The strong desire to always learn and enhance your knowledge, and keep up with research to maintain your proficiency in computer network exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, network security, and encryption. The learning process never ends mantra.
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with a team from several countries.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience on network vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Experience with Network Security tools such as Nessus NetCat, NMAP, Kali, Qualys, BackTrack, Caja, Nagios, Metasploit, HPing, and similar tools.
- Knowledge of Network Security technology in areas of Firewall, WAF, IPS, VPN, Gateway security solutions (proxy, web filtering).
- Knowledge on scripting languages to automate your tasks.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with the ability to deliver under defined time lines and budget guidelines.
- Willingness to “think outside the box” to resolve issues and improve our Security Posture to our Business and our Customers.
- Loves what their doing and has fun!
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: [email protected]