Brazil – São Paulo | Research Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries.
MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Research Manager in the Brazilian team responsible for running and delivering projects end to end.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Research Manager with at least 3 years of experience, for the delivery of all aspects of Brand Engagement and Product Innovation research, including project management, survey development, analysis and reporting.
- Brand Engagement research includes ad concept and pre-testing (quant and digital quals), monitoring performance of digital platforms, evaluating effectiveness of campaigns, optimize effectiveness of cross media campaigns, mapping brands and its competitors (continuous and ad-hoc).
- Product Innovation research includes pack tests, product tests, U&A and conjoints.
- You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of projects from A to Z as part of a research team, working closely with other Research Managers (also worldwide) and Sales Consultants.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques.
- A passion for brands, advertising, and digital.
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients.
- Direct client management and client presentation experience.
- Mixed background of brand and comms and product innovation beneficial.
Do you have:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Market Research (Brand, Media, Digital, Advertising).
- A university degree (e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Communications, etc.).
- Is able to express him /herself perfectly in Portuguese and advanced in English, verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages, such as Spanish, is an advantage.
- Is able to show initiative, be pro-active, and is a resourceful problem-solver.
- Has excellent analytical skills (experience working with SPSS is a plus).
- Enjoys communicating with clients.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and experience with others to improve their skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to (learn and) manage all steps of a research project (from survey set up, scripting, field work monitoring, data processing & analysis & visualization to delivery to client).
- Likes to work in a commercial environment where the client’s needs are your first priority.
Please send in your applications to: email@example.com including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.