Sample Procurement Manager, COE , Brazil
The Sample Procurement Manager will be a member of the COE – Strategic planning and Procurement team. The COE Team is a group that consults across the entire global organization to provide operational support, planning, innovative procurement approaches, consultancy and pricing for internal and external sourced services, technologies and products including online sample, offline sample, central location testing, translations, shipping and fulfillment for in-home testing, among others.
Initial goals of the Sample Strategist will be to work with MetrixLab’s internal teams to identify key procurement needs for clients, help drive bookings and revenue by providing a competitive advantage through best in class respondent approaches, active supplier negotiations and development of proactive sample plans that minimize costs. Additionally, this role will be crucial to ensure that the COE best practices and sample pricing guidelines are strictly adhered to and provide comprehensive strategic sample consulting and support to MetrixLab’s internal stakeholder teams.
The ideal candidate has a background in market research with a focus on managing online sample and/or proprietary panels and has a consistent track record of driving down costs, implementing new process and influencing across teams. Candidate must also be fluent in English.
- Minimum 3-5 years Marketing Research experience in online surveys and/or online sample is required.
- Prior experience managing sample or proprietary panel preferred.
- Understanding of sampling and online market research required.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Prior client services and account management experience preferred.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously, some with tight deadlines.
- Fluent in Professional English communication (written and oral).
- Prior experience implementing process and being a change agent required.
- Able to problem-solve and create logical solutions.
- Prior Operations experience preferred.
- Must be good with and enjoy working with numbers and math.
- Must be able to work independently but also communicate and share learnings with the larger Sourcing Operations Team.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
About the application process
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Office location: Rua Aspicuelta, nº422│ n 1º andar, sala, 12B, Vila Madalena │ 05433-010 São Paulo