Rotterdam – Netherlands | Research Manager Brand Engagement
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We are on the lookout for the industry’s most dynamic and talented researchers to join our Rotterdam team also a native Dutch speaker.
Brand Engagement research includes brand tracking studies, campaign evaluations, pre-testing studies, social insight studies, and more. You will focus on the day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, personally leading these projects from A to Z!
We are seeking a Research Manager with two to four years of experience in quantitative market research and a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. As part of an exciting and ambitious local and global research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international research projects. You will work closely with Senior Research Managers and Client Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
Responsibilities of a Junior Research manager:
- Has 2-4 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- Is capable of interpreting numbers and data, then transforming them into actionable stories that will inspire clients
- Is eager to manage all steps of a research project, from survey setup to client delivery
- Enjoys personally communicating with clients and is confident in presenting the team’s findings
- Dreams of becoming a specialist in brand and media or product innovation research
- Is flexible, proactive, driven, and an all-around fun colleague
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of German is a plus.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, bonus scheme and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!)
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks
- A highly social team which enjoys the bright side of life, and which often organizes activities outside of work.
Application process: Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.