Research Manager – Product Innovation
We are on the lookout for the most dynamic and talented researchers in the industry to our Product Innovation team in London office. If you have 2+ years of experience or more, why not learn innovation and shopper research from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career and make you an enviable commodity!
We will make sure you are exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z! You will be responsible for the delivery of international research projects as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Senior Research Managers and Research Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest and most exciting blue-chip companies.
You will be part of our very talented Product Innovation team, where you will help our clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, which gives you enormous diversity in research solutions. You will help clients with everything from early stage buying research, concept and pack testing, touch point journey mapping, in-home usage tests, and usage & attitude studies.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A first class or upper second class honours degree.
- 2+ years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques at a research agency or insight role in client side (preferably with previous experience on similar research solutions).
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Ability to manage all steps of a research project from start-to-end (from set up until delivery to client).
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- To enjoy communicating with clients and be comfortable in presenting findings.
- A passion for innovation and shopper experience research and making an impact on people.
- A strong interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
- Proficient with most common MS Office programs (MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience with SPSS a plus.
In addition, we are looking for a candidate that:
- Shows initiative, is pro-active and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic, fast paced, international organization.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is able to express him/herself perfectly and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your aspirations and passion.
- Competitive salary package, additional benefits (e.g. private health insurance & private pension scheme), and 25 paid days of leave.
- A highly sociable team who enjoys the fun side of life, and are often organizing sports & social activities for outside work, all funded by MetrixLab.
- Lots of day to day perks! Ranging from some free food, snacks & drinks.
- A nice new office in Aldgate, with break out area, swings, and an absolutely huge terrace!
Details of the current vacancies
Currently, we have multiple roles available for researchers with different experience levels.
We are looking for candidates for a ‘temp to permanent’ or contractor role for the period 1st of March to 30th of November 2019 and for a permanent role starting flexibly in March/April 2019.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process:
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Office location: 54 Fenchurch St, 2nd floor│ EC3M 4BE London│ United Kingdom