Research Manager – France
Digital age is changing consumers and keeps on changing the way to run marketing. Is this motivating for you? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you curious in trends, brands, business focused and service oriented?
Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data into actionable insights that help leading brands innovate and advertise.
MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies, constructing simultaneously a Great Place To Work.
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is done and used, to generate insights that impact business decisions. Our research includes Virtual Pack Testing, Adhoc & Digital Ad Pre-Testing, behaviors, trends and future ideas screening.
We are looking for a talented Research Manager with 1 or 2 years of quantitative market research experience, who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a small size office within a global company. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of (inter)national research projects from A to Z as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Senior Research Manager and Team Leader to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest FMCG brands (Food, Cosmetic, etc.) and International Companies.
Responsibilities of a Research Manager:
- The RM delivers quantitative, online research studies.
- Independently manage standardized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Senior Research Manager.
- Develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Working together with Project Managers for deployment, execution, to deliver client needs.
- Develop analysis and reporting plans.
- Write clear and insightful reports.
- Continuously learn new research methodologies to be able to take on more insightful projects and accounts.
- Fluent in French and business English, both verbally and in writing.
- Curious, Pro-active and eager to learn.
- Good at making clients happy by delivering excellent service.
- Willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project.
- Passionate about brands and products.
- Creative & fun to work with.
- Able to show initiative and a resourceful solution finder.
- Flexible and like to work within a dynamic organization.
- A Master’s degree in e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Economics / Consumer Sciences.
- 1-2 years successful experience with quantitative research & strong analytical skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with SPSS is a plus.
- Interest in interpreting numbers, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients.
What do we offer?
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- Full time, CDI.
- Salary is 30 to 35K€ depending on experience.
- 25 paid days of leave & RTT.
- AXA Medical Aid, Welfare and 50% Pass Navigo. Ticket Restaurant.
- Good working conditions and ambiance in a young digital driven company.
- And good to have “very nice office space, recently renovated, friendly kitchen area”.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process:
Please send your application to:
Rue du Président Wilson │92300 Levallois-Perret │ France