Research Manager – Brand Engagement
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. Brand Engagement research includes Campaign evaluation and Pre-Testing mainly. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of (inter)national projects from A to Z as part of a research team.
We are looking for a talented Research Manager (with 2-3 years of quantitative market research experience) who loves to take on the dynamics of working in a medium size office within a global company. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of research projects from A to Z as part of an exciting and fun local and global research team. You will work closely with the Senior Research Manager and Research Director to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest brands in the Entertainment & FMCG industries.
Responsibilities of a Research Manager:
- The RM designs and delivers quantitative, online research studies.
- Independently manage standardized studies. Manage more complex studies in collaboration with Senior Research Manager.
- Develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study.
- Working together with Project Managers for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Develop analysis and reporting plans.
- Write clear and insightful reports.
- Continuously learn more complex research methodologies to be able to take on more complex projects and accounts.
- Fluent in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Pro-active and eager to learn.
- Good at making clients happy by delivering excellent service.
- Willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project.
- Passionate about brands and products.
- Creative & fun to work with.
- Able to show initiative and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization.
- A Master degree in e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Economics / Consumer Sciences.
- 2-3 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach to solving business issues.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with SPSS a plus.
- Interest in the Entertainment industry a plus.
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients.
What do we offer?
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- Full time
- 25 paid days of leave.
- A competitive salary package.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
About the application process
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org