Qualitative/Usability Researcher – Rotterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
We are seeking a Research Manager with 2-8 years of experience in qualitative and usability research. In our Rotterdam office we have 2 usability labs where we conduct different kinds of usability studies, but we also have other qualitative solutions like online communities and our Immerse solution.
We are looking for someone with a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. As part of an exciting and ambitious local and global research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international research projects. You will work closely with other Research Managers and Client Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies.
- Has 2-8 years of experience with qualitative and usability research methods and techniques.
- Is eager to manage all steps of a research project, from test script setup to client delivery.
- Enjoys personally communicating with clients and is confident in presenting the findings.
- Is flexible, proactive, driven, and an all-around fun colleague.
- Able to show initiative and a resourceful problem-solver.
- Is not afraid of dealing with interpreting data and transforming this into actionable stories that will inspire clients.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Experience in quantitative research is a pre, as well as the interest to run quantitative projects next to the qualitative and usability research.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources that push industry boundaries. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed, and for unparalleled value. We have rapidly grown in the last decade, and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion, and solutions help clients in more than 90 countries succeed in product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
The Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme, and Precision Sample.
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com