Philippines | Sourcing Manager
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
About the role:
Sourcing Manager will be a member of Procurement team in MetrixLab. The Procurement Team is a group that consults across the entire global organization to provide operational support, planning, innovative procurement approaches, consultancy and pricing for external sourced services, technologies. These products include online sample, offline sample, translation services, shipping, and fulfillment for in home testing, among others.
Initial goals of the Singapore based Sourcing Manager will be to work with MetrixLab’s internal teams to identify key sourcing needs for clients, help drive bookings and revenue by providing a competitive advantage through best-in-class respondent approaches, active supplier negotiations and development of proactive sample plans that minimize costs. Additionally, this role will be crucial for ensure that the procurement best practices and sample pricing guidelines are strictly adhered to and provide comprehensive strategic sample consulting and support to MetrixLab’s internal stakeholder teams.
The ideal candidate has background in market research with understanding both online sample panels, but also F2F and qualitative offline approaches. Additionally, has a consistent track record of driving down costs, implementing new process and influencing across teams.
- Offer pre-sales support and consultancy related to sourcing operations to MetrixLab’s sales and research teams to help drive new bookings.
- Determine appropriate online and offline supplier needs and coordinate with those suppliers to execute global projects.
- Provide accurate, weekly external supplier expense forecasting.
- Offer proactive, long term external supplier capacity planning based on the upcoming project queue and historical account trend.
- Provide cost and risk analysis to leadership team members for external suppliers being used on large revenue opportunities.
- Create and receive purchase orders for external supplier expenses to ensure proper recognition of expenses.
Sample Management Needs:
- Develop specific sample plans that will allow for successful and profitable completion of study.
- Manage exclusion rules and ensure consistent sample blending where required.
- Drive project coordination with project team and external sample suppliers to manage sample requirements and ensure sample is delivered within required field time.
- Oversee projects in field to help troubleshoot and to confirm costs with vendors proactively.
The ideal candidate:
- Have at least 3-4 years Marketing Research experience, preferably in Sampling Operations, with understanding of surveys and/or online /offline sample fielding is required.
- Have prior experience managing sample or proprietary panel preferred.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Must be good with and enjoy working with numbers and math.
- Is able to show initiative and is a resourceful problem-solver.
- Has excellent analytical skills.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and experience with others to improve their skills.
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Is willing to take calculated risks.
- Can express themselves perfectly in English, both verbally and in writing; knowledge of any additional languages is an advantage.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected]