Welcome to the age of data. Are you curious? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Are you technology savvy, data driven, business focused and service oriented? Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us as we turn data from surveys, social media and enterprise systems into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands drive innovation, brand engagement and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
We are looking for a talented Junior Research Manager for the delivery of all aspects of research including project management, survey development, analysis and reporting. Product Innovation research includes early stage buying research, concept testing, pack testing, in-home product testing, and usage & attitude studies, etc. You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of (inter)national projects from A to Z as part of a research team, working closely with a Senior Research Manager.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A relevant university degree (e.g., Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Industrial Design, etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- A passion for brands and products
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for clients
In addition we are looking for a candidate that:
- Is able to show initiative and is a resourceful problem-solver
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is flexible and likes to work within a dynamic organization
- Is able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is willing to manage and execute all steps of a research project
- Likes to work in a commercial environment where client’s needs are your first priority
- Is able to express him-/herself perfectly in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of any other additional languages is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing, global company
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- Career opportunities
- A competitive salary package (i.e., including additional benefits)
- 25 paid days of leave
Please send your motivation letter, CV and grading list to: email@example.com
Office Location: Rotterdam
Post: Wilhelminakade 312, 3072 AR Rotterdam, Netherlands