Netherlands – Rotterdam | UX / UI Designer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
UX / UI Designer
We are looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team in Rotterdam! As an UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, improve the usability of our platform. You will drive creating our design system and work with scrum teams for putting it live.
- Driving creating company’s Design System, aligned with brand guidelines
- Develop UX flows and design components e.g. tabs, buttons, interactive tables, and widgets etc.
- Drive implementing best practices on UX/UI design trends that are relevant to our company and products
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes, where applicable, especially for new developments
- Identify and implement enhancement needs to continuously improve the usability of our in-house developed software products
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Conduct testing of our software products to assess user experience
- Work together with various scrum teams closely on the product improvements and design, providing advice and guidance on the implementation of static-designs/wireframes/prototypes to developers
- Collaborate with various local and remote teams including scrum teams, product owners and marketing team
- At least 3 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Knowledge of typography, color-theories, micro/macro interactions concepts, UI/UX principles
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (e.g. JS + JS(frameworks / libraries), Git-based source controls)
- Experience in design technologies: HTML5, SCSS + CSS frameworks
- Experience with using and/or creating design systems, storyboards and site mapping
- Experience with responsive design
- Working knowledge of Design tools: Figma (preferable) / Adobe XD
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Self-organized; ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in working agile/scrum teams and/or DevOps
- Fluent in English, for both written and verbal communication
About the application process:
Please send your application to: email@example.com