Netherlands – Rotterdam | Software Developer
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Full-stack Software Developer
We are growing our IT team to develop new products and improve current platform, which is the critical part of our business. We are looking for full-stack software developers to join in our team in Rotterdam. You will be part of an international team, working in a scrum team to develop and improve business critical solutions.
- Design, develop and improve (existing and new) in-house developed software products.
- Use company software design standard and strategies during development.
- Work in scrum teams together with visual designer, QA, and IT infra members.
- Work with test driven development approach and implement unit testing.
- Provide input to product owners from technical perspective and work with them for developing and improving products.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix application bugs as and when reported.
- Coach and train other software developers to implement robust, flexible, secure, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with various local and remote teams.
- Has Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or in a similar field.
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience in front-end or back-end development.
- Back-end/full-stack developers: experience in technologies C#, .NET, .NET core, Ms SQL Server and experience
in system integrations.
- Experience in working agile/scrum teams or DevOps.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge, coaching, and guiding junior developers (for seniors).
- Deep analytical skills, enjoy challenges for solving difficult problems.
- Fluent in English, for both written and verbal communication.
- Proactive learner, enjoys following technological developments and industry trends.
- Focus on the results and high quality.
- Having experience in unit testing, continuous integration and deployment is a plus.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- An opportunity to be part of IT transformation and shape the core business related in-house developed applications.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!) (fulltime work from home until COVID rules are in place).
- An amazing, stylish office space in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.