Netherlands – Rotterdam | Software Developer
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Full-stack Software Developer
We are growing our IT team to develop new products and improve current platform, which is the critical part of our business. We are looking for full-stack software developers to join in our team in Rotterdam. You will be part of an international team, working in a scrum team to develop and improve business critical solutions.
- Design, develop and improve (existing and new) in-house developed software products.
- Use company software design standard and strategies during development.
- Work in scrum teams together with visual designer, QA, and IT infra members.
- Work with test driven development approach and implement unit testing.
- Provide input to product owners from technical perspective and work with them for developing and improving products.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix application bugs as and when reported.
- Coach and train other software developers to implement robust, flexible, secure, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with various local and remote teams.
- Has Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or in a similar field.
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience in front-end or back-end development.
- Back-end/full-stack developers: experience in technologies C#, .NET, .NET core, Ms SQL Server and experience
in system integrations.
- Experience in working agile/scrum teams or DevOps.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge, coaching, and guiding junior developers (for seniors).
- Deep analytical skills, enjoy challenges for solving difficult problems.
- Fluent in English, for both written and verbal communication.
- Proactive learner, enjoys following technological developments and industry trends.
- Focus on the results and high quality.
- Having experience in unit testing, continuous integration and deployment is a plus.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- An opportunity to be part of IT transformation and shape the core business related in-house developed applications.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!) (fulltime work from home until COVID rules are in place).
- An amazing, stylish office space in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.