Netherlands – Rotterdam | Scrum Master
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
Ensuring the correct implementation of scrum in the company, guiding scrum teams to overcome challenges and supporting POs on stakeholder management in terms of scrum methodology.
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- Support changing the culture of the company towards adopting scrum values and way of working.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Work with multiple global teams (distributed remote cross-functional teams) and guide them in effective communication and teamwork.
- Support multiple remote teams for building a self-organized team.
- Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and best practices, e., Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP, DevOps, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Support and coach teams to track and remove impediments, improve the efficiency, and eliminate conflicts.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching them to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Provides a deeper understanding of the team’s reporting.
- Support the team to improve their technical work by reviewing results and establish lessons learned as well as track the improvement.
- Acts as safeguard for his team, protecting team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Support and educate the Product Owner to prepare, refine and clarify the product backlog.
- Actively participates in communities, follows trends on new ways of workings.
- (Minimum) Bachelor’s degree.
- Certified scrum master, PSM II is a plus.
- Has knowledge about other agile methodologies e.g. SAFe, DevOps, Kanban etc.
- Has experience in agile transformation of companies, preferably in global companies.
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience as scrum master, preferably in international companies and across remote teams.
- Have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps environment is a plus.
- Good understanding of software development processes.
- Working experience in multiple companies in agile way of working is a plus.
- Working experience across multiple scrum teams.
- Good knowledge in scrum tools that could improve remote working.
A MetrixLab Scrum master is someone who:
- Servant leader, likes to help people to improve the processes and develop themselves.
- Possesses conflict resolution skills, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Strong change management skills, able to communicate agile principles with various stakeholders.
- Has strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Has project management skills, including estimations and planning.
- Self-organized and structured.
- Has continues improvements mind-set.
- Creative in finding solutions and overcome barriers.
- Able to coach teams.
About the application process:
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org