Netherlands – Rotterdam | Research Manager Social Insights
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Research Manager Social Insights
We are on the lookout for the industry’s most dynamic and talented researchers to join our team. Someone with a passion for the dynamics of working within the headquarters of a global company. If you have 2+ years’ experience, why not learn digital, mobile and social media from the best? Develop critical skills and build sought after knowledge that will take you through your entire career!
Social insights research is all about fueling our clients’ brand growth and product innovation. In this role you will guide and inspire our clients using user-generated content (like Instagram, YouTube, shop and review sites and many more). As part of an exciting and ambitious global research team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of international research projects. You will work closely with Senior Research Managers and Client Directors to deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the world’s most exciting, innovative companies. Additionally you will play an important role in driving innovation and new IT developments in line with the needs of our clients.
- Has at least 2 years of experience with quantitative research methods and techniques and a proven track record of running running multi-country insights studies
- Is eager to manage all steps of a social listening research project, from setup, search strategy, data collection to client delivery
- Is capable of interpreting numbers and data and transforming them into actionable stories that will inspire c-level executives
- Enjoys personally communicating with clients and is confident in presenting the team’s findings
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and R
- Is fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of additional languages (Dutch, German, French, Russian) is a plus
- Robust experience with social listening is a significant advantage (e.g. Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Netbase, Sprout etc.)
- Ideally knows how to setup search strategies to collect social media conversations and is familiar with text and image analysis (human coding, topic modeling and or other (un)supervised techniques)
- Is an pro-active and all-around fun colleague.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!)
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks (post Corona again)
- A highly social team which enjoys the bright side of life, and which often organizes activities outside of work.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV and motivation letter.