Netherlands – Rotterdam | Market Research Internship (work experience)
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Are you ready for your perfect internship and gain experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own projects in market research? How about working in a dynamic environment with a lot of fun and highly supportive colleagues? Then you should apply for our internship at MetrixLab and be part of our Rotterdam team.
You will start assisting the (Senior) Research Managers in several projects and be fully integrated in our research team. You will work on development of surveys, data analyses and reporting. Depending on your growth, you will get a bigger role on the projects during your internship. You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
We are looking for intern(s) (preferably) starting August/September, for a period of 4-6 months and 32-40 hours a week.
Skills & Requirements:
We are a seeking a candidate who:
- Is interested in market research and the topics mentioned above.
- Current enrollment in a relevant degree (e.g. Marketing (Analytics) / Business / Psychology / Communications).
- Shows initiative, works independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork.
- Is fluent in English, both spoken and written. Dutch and German are a big plus.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS.
What do we offer?
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- A dedicated team leader as well as a buddy who will help you get the most out of your internship.
- Internship fee, full travel costs reimbursement and a laptop.
- An amazing, stylish office space, free delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
- A highly social team which enjoys the bright side of life, and which often organizes activities outside of work.
- Potentially a job offer at the end of your internship to become our next Junior Research Manager (many of our current employees are former interns!).
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.