Netherlands – Rotterdam | Market Research Internship Product Innovation & Customer Value
Welcome to the Age of Data. Are you naturally curious? Are you motivated by what moves people toward the brands they love? Are you data-driven, business-focused, and service-oriented? Join us, as we lead the charge into the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Help us, as we transform and polish data mined from surveys, social media, and enterprise systems into invaluable information and actionable insights that help leading global brands drive innovation, brand engagement, and customer value.
“MetrixLab brings together information, people, and technology to create insights for successful business strategies.”
Product Innovation research includes early-stage buying research, concept testing, pack testing, in-home product testing, usage and attitude studies, and more. Our Customer Value team works on Customer satisfaction projects. As an intern you will be responsible of supporting (Senior) Research Managers and you will be closely involved with the day-to-day delivery of exciting and varied research projects.
We are a seeking a candidate that:
- Is a Bachelor or Master student in a relevant field (f.e Marketing or Psychology).
- Has affinity with quantitative research methods and techniques.
- Is flexible, proactive, driven, and an all-around fun colleague.
- Is proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SPSS.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Is available for a minimum of four months and preferably starts end of May/beginning of June.
What do we offer?
- An exciting internship in a fast-growing and innovative global company with young colleagues.
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work on projects for famous global clients.
- Internship compensation, plus free lunch, drinks and fruit in the office and travel expenses.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- An amazing, stylish office space. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
- A highly social team which enjoys the bright side of life, and which often organizes activities outside of work.
- Realistic opportunity to stay longer to kickstart you career as a Junior Research Manager (several of our current team members started here as an intern!).
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources that push industry boundaries. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed, and for unparalleled value. We have rapidly grown in the last decade, and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion, and solutions help clients in more than 90 countries succeed in product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
The Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme, and Precision Sample.
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com