Netherlands – Rotterdam | Junior Data Manager, Social Insights
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Work internationally together with Research Managers and Client Directors for search strategy set-up, data management, data enrichment quality control, and data visualization, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. Sharpness with timeliness and schedules is a must. Strong organizational skills are indispensable.
- Provide insightful, actionable correct and complete datasets to the team.
- Create search queries on our internal software as well as social listening tools.
- Able to manage a team of analysts to enrich data in a timely manner, and streamline data requests.
- Can think about the strongest way of data visualization across various variables/labels/tags.
- Can design and implement significance testing on binary data.
- Streamlining graph requests, combining and transforming data.
- Long term thinker in ways to automate data collection.
- Optimizes for the long term and thinks of ways to automate graphs (& graph exports).
- Natural at problem solving (Does not take no or impossible as an answer always looks at ways to solve problems).
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Minimum a MA degree in Market Research, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Digital Communications, Social Media Management, information management, business studies.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Is analytical in thinking and a go-getter.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel (Pivoting is essential).
- Social Media Savvy.
- Detail Oriented.
- Has continues improvements mind-set.
- Creative in finding solutions and overcome barriers.
- Able to define and explain key concepts involved in data analytics including data, data analysis, and internal data ecosystem.
- Able to build, identify, connect various spreadsheets, query languages, and data visualization tools.
- Able to assess data and discern how to “listen” to the data.
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization)
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter.