Netherlands – Rotterdam | Junior Client Director
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Junior Client Director:
Would you like to become part of a rapidly growing team with an exceptional client roster? We are seeking an ambitious Junior Client Director to help drive the success and continued growth of MetrixLab, Netherlands. Applicants need to be agile and innovative market research experts with excellent client relationship skills and the energy to thrive in a dynamic environment. Primary objective of the role would be to drive & support business (measured in sold booking).
To realize these commercial targets, you will:
- Arrange & develop input for client meetings.
- Develop research proposals.
- Negotiate and sell research projects related to brand & communication and/or product innovation client needs.
- Work with the research team to deliver research projects (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations, presenting insights).
- Build & grow lasting client relationships.
The role requires a hands-on person who is able to engage with clients and act as a sparring partner. You manage accounts in a mature, yet very nimble way and are comfortable dealing with commercial targets attached to these accounts.
A MetrixLab Junior Client Director is:
- Commercial in thinking and doing.
- Able to understand client needs and demands in a research context.
- Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content.
- A compelling storyteller.
- A great communicator; written and verbal.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- A flexible thinker.
- A insights provider.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- Global onboarding and frequent internal training and sharing opportunities.
- Our employees have exclusive access to Udemy Business. With our company license, you have unlimited access to all external courses.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 │3072 AR Rotterdam │ The Netherlands
Contact: [email protected] │ www.metrixlab.com │ +31 10 2030700