Netherlands – Rotterdam | Java/Scala Developer
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
You will be working with the amazing people on the Oxyme team, a startup acquired by Metrixlab in 2014, that is leading the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics by turning data from social media and search into valuable information and actionable insights that help leading brands to drive innovation and brand engagement.
- Write clean, testable, and tested code. Red, green, refactor, boom, TDD on it!
- The Boy Scout Rule, leave the code better than you found it.
- Provide input to product owners from technical perspective and work with them for developing and improving the product.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix application bugs as and when reported.
- Collaborate with many stakeholders to get the job done.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Take ownership from coding to production.
- Java, Spring Boot
- Git, Bitbucket.
About the application process:
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.