Netherlands – Rotterdam | Internal Communications Internship
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of Macromill Group.
Are you looking for a unique internship to gain work experience in a global company?
If you get excited by working on your own project and want to use your skills to come up with new concepts and ideas, check out this position and join our Global Marketing team!
About the internship
We want you to ‘own’ a project and be fully integrated in our global marketing team. You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you’ll have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
What you will be working on:
- Internal communications drive a company’s culture. You’ll ensure we have regular internal communications going. This means to think how we can be engaging and work with colleagues from around the world for their contribution.
- This also means you’ll come up with the agenda for our internal newsletters, writing articles, editing, fine-tuning and working with our design team on the image creation.
- You’ll explore the latest trends, analyze our performance and suggest improvements. You’ll decide on actions to implement your improvements.
- You will also support our global marketing initiatives: forwarding leads, take care of our website’s Live Chat, and arrange headshot sessions for new joiners.
About our Global Marketing team
We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities, and we work across all our countries. We like the excitement of interacting with many colleagues from around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us and we all learn and grow together.
We are looking for an intern who is available from July 2021 until January/February 2022.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in global marketing and especially internal communications
- You show initiative and get things done
- You speak English
- You love to write and can express yourself professionally on paper
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork
- You are organized, not afraid of deadlines and can work on multiple tasks
- You are a third- or fourth-year student for Marketing, Communication, Journalism etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for a period of at least 5 months
- If you have a thesis/assignment, you can work on that for 1 day per week
- Experience with copywriting, Google Analytics is preferred, but not mandatory
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us).
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global internal communication activities.
- Benefits: internship compensation, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 3072 AR Rotterdam, The Netherlands