Netherlands – Rotterdam | Internal Communication Internship (Work Experience)
Are you looking for an internship to gain work experience in a global company?
Collaborative, proactive, and self-motivated. Do you have these skills? Or want to sharpen them up? With this internship, you can. Your supervisor will support and guide you to learn the ways of internal communications and develop yourself.
About the internship:
You will work closely with the Internal Communications Specialist and be part of the Global Marketing and Communications Team. You will be fully integrated into the team alongside other marketing interns. You will assist in projects; even owning one can be fully supported! We will provide the space for you to learn, practice, and bring in your ideas. We work hard, and we play hard too 😊. At the end of your internship, you’ll have concrete results and feel proud of what you have achieved.
We are looking for an intern available from January 2023 until June/July 2023.
About our Global Marketing team:
We are a global team with many nationalities and work across many countries. We are energetic, kind to all, and love a good joke. Our team covers all areas of marketing, and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us, and we all learn and grow together.
What you will be working on:
- Internal communication can drive a company’s culture. You’ll ensure we have regular internal communications going. This means to think how we can be engaging and work with colleagues from around the world for their contribution.
- This also means you’ll form the agenda for our internal newsletters, write articles, edit, and work with our design team on image creation.
- You’ll explore the latest trends, analyze our performance and suggest improvements. You’ll decide on actions to implement improvements, and we will support you along the way.
- You will also help our global marketing initiatives: forwarding leads, taking care of our website’s Live Chat, and arranging headshot sessions for new joiners.
What we expect from you:
- You are interested in global marketing and especially internal communications.
- You show initiative and get things done.
- You speak English well.
- You like to write and can express yourself professionally.
- You work independently and have a positive mindset for teamwork.
- You are organized, respect deadlines, and can work on multiple tasks.
- You are a third- or fourth-year student in Marketing/Communication/Journalism or anything related.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for at least 6 months.
- Experience with copywriting and Google Analytics is preferred but not mandatory.
What MetrixLab offers you:
- An internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us).
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global internal communication activities.
- Benefits: internship compensation, travel costs reimbursement, and free lunch.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. Our experts provide high-quality insights at scale, speed, and unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion, and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement, and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of Macromill Group.
We hope we sparked your interest and that you want to join our team. Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] before 14 November 2022.
Tell us a little about why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 3072 AR Rotterdam, The Netherlands