Netherlands – Rotterdam | Hospitality Manager
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
We’re on the look out for a positive and caring Hospitality Manager to be the face of our office headquarters.
What you’ll do
You’ll be the first point of contact for colleagues, visitors and suppliers as our receptionist. You’ll also provide a delicious and varied lunch for around 60 of your colleagues (when the current situation allows us all back to the office).
You’ll answer the phone, order the groceries and assist the office manager with light administrative tasks like handling the incoming and outgoing mail.
In addition, you’ll help make sure our office is a great place to work for your colleagues by creating a tidy and happy space and making sure that nobody is missing anything. Do you love to surprise people with your cooking skills? Want to take over control of the office playlist? Then we’d love to meet you!
Do you have
- Work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- An interest in bringing your own spin to create a fun and friendly workplace.
And are you
- Available on for 3 days a week from 8.30 am to 5 pm.
- Flexible to occasionally work other days.
- A great chef.
- Creative and fun.
- Interested in a healthy lifestyle.
Then get in touch!
What we offer
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative and quickly growing global company.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- An employment contract of 6 months with possible extension, a salary of €1800 including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- A free subscription to a fitness app. An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York — where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks (post-corona).
- A highly social team who enjoys the bright side of life, and who often organizes activities outside of work.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.