Work experience internship: Global Marketing / Internal communications
Update: this position has been filled. Visit our Careers page for our latest open positions.
Are you ready for your perfect internship and gain experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own project? And use your skills to come up with a concept and ideas? How about working in a dynamic environment with a lot of young colleagues?
Then you should apply for our renowned internship at MetrixLab and be part of our Global Marketing team.
About the internship
We want you to ‘own’ a project and be fully integrated in our global marketing team. You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
During your internship, you will work on the following topics:
- Internal communications: It drives a company culture. You ensure we have regular internal communications going. This also means to think how we can be engaging and work with colleagues from around the world for their contribution. You explore the latest trends, analyse our performance and suggest improvements. For our quarterly internal events, you help excite our employees about big company updates.
- You will also support our global marketing initiatives happening all around the world.
About our Global Marketing team
We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities and we work across all our countries. We like the excitement of interacting with many colleagues from around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us and we both learn and grow together.
We are looking for an intern who is available from July/August until January/February 2019.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in global marketing, digital marketing and the topics mentioned above
- You show initiative and get things done
- You are able to express yourself professionally on paper as well as in spoken word
- You speak Dutch and/or English (the team language is mainly English)
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines
- You are a third or fourth year student for Marketing, Communication, Journalism, etc
- You are available for a minimum of 3 days per week for a period of at least 5 months
- Experience with Copywriting, WordPress, Google Analytics, marketing automation is preferred, but not mandatory
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us)
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. Please indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 3072 AR Rotterdam, The Netherlands