Netherlands – Rotterdam | Global/Digital Marketing Intern (Work Experience Internship)
Are you ready for a perfect internship and gain experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own project? And use your skills to come up with a concept and ideas? How about working in a dynamic environment with a lot of young colleagues?
Then you should apply for our renowned internship at MetrixLab and be part of our Global Marketing team!
About the internship:
We want you to ‘own’ a project and be fully integrated in our global marketing team. You have the freedom to come up with new concepts, bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
During your internship, you will work on the following topics:
- Social media (focus on LinkedIn) & website: For our social media strategy, you work closely with our (influencer) colleagues on getting our content published and review what works and where to improve. Our goal is to innovate constantly and know what’s the next big thing that drives engagement. You also support with preparing and scheduling our line-up of posts. You support in working with our website, analyze our statistics and suggest improvements.
- Global marketing: In this area you work on several marketing activities. Mainly, support on planning, developing, and executing global campaigns and webinars. You will also measure the success of these activities and keep KPI’s tracking, suggest improvements and stakeholder management. You are also responsible for the enrichment of the leads coming daily through several channels and our ROI tracking.
About our Global Marketing team:
We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities, and we work across all our countries. We like the excitement of interacting with many colleagues from around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us and we both learn and grow together.
We are looking for an intern who is available from January/February 2023 until June/July 2023.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in global marketing, digital marketing and the topics mentioned above.
- You show initiative and get things done.
- You speak English.
- You can express yourself professionally on paper as well as in spoken word.
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork.
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines.
- You are a third- or fourth-year student for Marketing, Communication, etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for a period of at least 5 months.
- Experience with copywriting, social media, WordPress and Google Analytics is preferred, but not mandatory.
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us).
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities.
- Benefits such as: internship fee, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch.
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV and motivational letter before 21 October 2022.
Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write a thesis/assignment.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 │3072 AR Rotterdam │ The Netherlands