Netherlands – Rotterdam | Global Data Science Consultant
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
- Support sales, solution owner and innovation staff out of the Rotterdam office.
- Apply advanced analytics to help clients make business decisions.
- Develop state-of-the art solutions.
- Independently bring projects to completion and ensure quality control.
- Conduct training sessions for other member of the department and internal staff.
- Write white papers.
- Represent MetrixLab at workshops and academic conferences.
- Incorporate AA&DS solutions into Data Platform 2.0.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- The candidate will have three to five years in the marketing science, data science, or related field.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Social Science.
- Experience in data integration, meta-analysis, and curating findings across multiple studies.
Required skill set will include (but not limited to):
- Bayesian statistics, Markov Chain Monte Carlo, and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo.
- Machine learning, e.g., ensemble methods, Gradient Boosting Machines, deep learning, text mining, etc.
- Segmentation, factor analysis, and classification methods (e.g., Discriminant Analysis, Multinomial Logit, and Support Vector Machines).
- Conjoint analysis, Maximum Difference Scaling, and experimental designs.
- Fluency in R, Python, STAN, and SAS or SPSS.
- Experience in package development/maintenance, dashboarding, graphic user interface.
- R/Shiny or Python/Flask
- Version and repository control via Azure Dev/Ops or alternative platform
- Optimization methods, including nonlinear programming, integer programming, and genetic algorithms.
- Timeseries modeling, Marketing Mix Modeling, and ad effectiveness measurement is preferred, but not required.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter.