Netherlands – Rotterdam | Digital Marketing Intern (Work Experience Internship)
Are you ready for a perfect internship and gain experience in a global company? Do you get excited by working on your own projects? And use your skills to come up with new ideas? How about working in a dynamic environment with a lot of young colleagues?
Then you should apply for our renowned internship at MetrixLab and be part of our Global Marketing team!
About the internship:
We want you to ‘own’ a project and be fully integrated in our global marketing team. You have the freedom to bring in your ideas, and we support you along the way. At the end of your internship, you have concrete results and hopefully feel proud of what you have achieved.
During your internship, you will work on the following topics:
- Social media (focus on LinkedIn): For our social media strategy, you work closely with our (influencer) colleagues on getting our content published and review what works and where to improve. Our goal is to innovate constantly and know what’s the next big thing that drives engagement. You also support with preparing and scheduling our line-up of posts using SproutSocial.
- Website: You support in working with our website, analyze our statistics and suggest improvements.
- Lead generation: You support in sharing leads with our sales teams for follow-up.
- LiveChat: Our chat function on our MetrixLab website. You will have your own account and will be in charge of answering incoming chats.
About our Global Marketing team:
We are a truly global marketing team with many nationalities, and we work across all our countries. We like the excitement of interacting with many colleagues from around the world. Our team covers all areas of marketing and you get a well-rounded picture of all marketing aspects. Your involvement supports all of us and we both learn and grow together.
We are looking for an intern who is available from June 2023 until December 2023 / January 2024.
What do we expect from you?
- You are interested in marketing, specifically digital marketing and the topics mentioned above.
- You show initiative and get things done.
- You work independently and have the right mind-set for teamwork.
- You are goal-oriented and not afraid of deadlines.
- You speak English.
- You can express yourself professionally on paper as well as in spoken word.
- Experience with copywriting, social media, WordPress and Google Analytics is preferred, but not mandatory.
- You are a third- or fourth-year student for Marketing, Communication, etc.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 days per week for a period of at least 6 months.
What MetrixLab offers you:
- A challenging internship in a dynamic, innovative, fast-growing company with young colleagues (okay, our boss is a bit older, but has the energy for all of us).
- A flexible work environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- The opportunity to work in a global company on global marketing activities.
- Benefits such as: internship fee, travel costs reimbursement and free lunch.
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of Toluna.
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter before 22 May 2023. Just tell us a little bit why you’d like this internship with us. Please also indicate how many days per week you are available and if you have to write an assignment.
Please note that we don’t accept applications from people who are not enrolled at a Dutch university for the duration of this internship.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312, 3072 AR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Contact: [email protected] │ www.metrixlab.com │ +31 10 2030700