Netherlands – Rotterdam Client Director Sales
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Macromill Group includes: Macromill Japan, Dentsu Macromill Insight, M-Cube, M-Promo, Macromill Carenet, Macromill Embrain, MetrixLab, Oxyme and Precision Sample.
Primary objective of the Client Director is to realize business (measured in sold booking) in his/her book of business.
To realize these commercial targets, content is needed in several stages:
- Creative input for client meetings.
- Capability to develop client proposals.
- Arrange and attend business meetings.
- Close the deal.
- Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations).
- Present insights (add senior consultancy) and close the loop towards sales (leads).
The Client Director is a hands-on person who is able to wear many hats and engage with clients. He/she leads the account in a mature, yet very nimble way. He/she is responsible for the client and to realize the budget for that client.
A MetrixLab Client Director is someone who:
- Is commercial in thinking and doing.
- Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content.
- Is strong in communication; written and verbal.
- High understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Flexible thinker in solutions.
- Insights provider.
Preferably has relevant experience with a specialization in the field of customer experience management.
In consultation with the Managing Director, the Client Director will open and evolve the relationship with named accounts and unnamed clients.
The Client Director will report directly into the Managing Director.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee. MetrixLab’s Rotterdam location is in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York—where we have weekly (and free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
About the application process:
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org