Netherlands – Rotterdam | Benchmark Business Intelligence Administrator
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Benchmark Business Intelligence Administrator
We are experts in creative pre-testing and pack-testing. We help clients worldwide to test whether their advertising (all media, including digital) and packaging is competitive by benchmarking their performance against our own database. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and talented business intelligence administrator to make the most out of this company asset. Additionally, plans are to set up benchmarks for other types of research too, working closely with research managers and solution owners.
The benchmark business intelligence administrator is responsible for three key areas:
– Managing the database
- Uploading data collected from projects around the world into the database (compliance).
- Transition the database(s) to a new system.
- Improving data quality, including error detection and correction.
- Examining what KPIs can add value to the database.
– Extracting insights out of the database
- Running meta-analysis on both pre- and pack-testing (can be per media type/category, for a dedicated client, etc.).
- Answering questions on the database (from sales and research teams).
- Supporting benchmark information (e.g. proposals).
– Automating our platform
- Currently new data is uploaded to the database manually. We’re building an improved Data Management Platform in which to eventually integrate it. The ambition is to fully automate the database completion. You will be an active member of the team working towards this goal (along with the Platform owners). This requires technical affinity.
The benchmark business intelligence administrator is part of the Global Innovation and Consultancy team, and will work with salespeople, the solution owners (for pre- and pact-testing), research managers, operation managers, platform owners, and marketing. Good communication skills are a must!
What we are looking for in a Benchmark Business Intelligence Administrator:
- At least 2 years of experience in managing databases.
- Experience in re-engineering business processes and database structures to better meet the needs of the sales and research organizations.
- Has an eye for data quality.
- Advanced Excel, MS Power BI and SQL query skills (or other programs if applicable).
- Interested in market research.
- Is technically capable of running analysis and interpreting numbers and data, then transforming them into triggering stories that will inspire clients (client presentations can be required).
- Ability to initiate and manage change, as well as lead others in the change.
- Good communicator who is adept at explaining issues in a straightforward way.
- Flexible, proactive, driven, organized/structured, has an eye for detail, tech savvy and an all-around fun colleague.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” attitudes.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme and full travel reimbursement.
- A highly social team that enjoys the bright side of life and often organizes activities outside of work.
How to apply:
We hope we sparked your interest that you’d like to join our team. We look forward to receiving your CV. Please send in your applications to [email protected] including your CV, motivation and salary expectations.
Office location: Wilhelminakade 312 │3072 AR Rotterdam │ The Netherlands