Netherlands – Rotterdam | Agile Coach/Scrum Master
MetrixLab is a fast-growing global market research and insights company that’s challenging the status quo of insights. By blending evolving technology with passionate experts, MetrixLab helps global and local brands to drive more impact, and forges partnerships to drive sustainably equitable growth. From creative testing to brand tracking, and packaging to e-commerce optimization, MetrixLab’s range of solution suites adapts to fit all types of budgets, timelines and business needs.
Active in more than 90 countries, MetrixLab is a proud partner to more than half of the world’s top 100 brands and part of the Macromill Group.
Our Global Technology Innovation and Consultancy team owns the digital experience of market research. It is at the forefront of building our e2e platform that is user-friendly, fully integrated, on-cloud and one digital experience. Our teams are small and self-sufficient. We are working with modern tech-stack dotnet 5+, angular, docker, Kubernetes, Azure, Kafka – methodologies DDD, event driven architecture, microservices, event sourcing, – practices agile, Spotify model. To achieve our ambition, we need smart and creative experts who are keen on driving change – while accepting the current business needs that must be continued. People who challenge how things are currently done – not for the sake of change, but to make something better. People who understand that IT and technology are the business enablers of the future. Are you the next one who will help MetrixLab challenge the aspect of insights?
We are looking for an Agile Coach, to join our team in Rotterdam. We have established an agile operating model based on Spotify and need a committed leader to take org agility to the next level. As an Agile Coach, you will lead, coach, mentor and foster a culture of pragmatism, agility, continuity, and excellence in way of working across the organization along with other scrum masters and enable squads to define, develop, and maintain high quality software delivery practices for our global e2e platform. You will use your deep organizational design and transformation skills to help leadership and squads continually improve organization’s structure, people, processes, and tools to increase speed of value delivery. Along with leading a team of scrum masters as an agile coach, you will be the scrum master of our core squad DMP (Data Management Platform) to enable the product owner and squad, in a client – IT vendor environment to create a single source of truth and on-board our business solutions on DMP to improve speed of insights delivered to our customers.
- Work with global technology, innovation, and consultancy (GTIC) leadership team to establish an agile operating model which enhances communication and collaboration across the organization.
- Guide, coach and mentor product owners in product discovery, realization, and delivery management.
- Coach product owners in design thinking and establish lean start-up culture and mindset.
- Work closely with senior solutions architect, senior UX/UI and Quality Lead to guide and coach squads on agile engineering practices.
- Identify the organizational impediments and drive its resolution and removal to improve business agility.
- As Scrum Master effectively drive the key business initiative to ensure creation of single source of truth and on-boarding of business solutions on DMP.
- Lead the team of scrum masters to bring effective change in organizational culture and mindset.
- Grow the agile community called ML-SPACE to share and exchange experiences via trainings and workshops across the whole enterprise and drive cultural and behavioral changes, to build a culture of innovation, experimentation, and continuous learning.
- Encourage the 3 pillars and 5 values of Scrum ubiquitously.
- Promote a DevOps mindset.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 years of experience as an agile coach/change manager in a product-based organization.
- 5 years of experience in agile frameworks such as scrum, Kanban, and scaling frameworks.
- Experience with transformation and change management approaches.
- Experience in handling multi-products dependencies and scaled setups.
- Experience in partnering and mentoring leaders, teams, and fellow Scrum Masters throughout the organization.
- Experience with sparking behavioral change in a complex environment.
- Experience in different approaches delivering/leading workshops, training, coaching, mentoring, consulting, hands-on modeling, etc.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Working experience of MS Azure DevOps.
- Previous experience in a Market Research company.
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
- An opportunity to be part of Digital transformation and shape the core business related in-house developed applications.
- A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
- An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
- A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
- An amazing, stylish office space in one of the city’s most trendy areas, close to the Hotel New York where we have weekly (free!) Friday afternoon drinks.
Please send in your applications to: [email protected] including your CV, motivation, and salary expectations.
Interview with the hiring manager – 30 minutes.
Interview with Data Management Platform Product Owner and Scrum Master’s community – 1 hour.
Interview with Director Platform and Senior Solution Architect – 1 hour.