Mexico | Research Director
Are you up for a challenge abroad? Are you motivated by what moves people and brands? Data driven, business focused and service oriented?
We are looking for an experienced Research Director (RD) who has a passion for all things digital to join our Mexico team!
Join us and experience the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics. Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. Digital is our focus in many ways as we aspire to be the first truly global digital research company.
Check out the jobs specs below and if you think you are the right fit, don’t hesitate to send your CV!
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- You are the client relationship owner and responsible to ensure skills are leveraged across clients. You have depth of knowledge of the clients’ businesses and the issues they face in their industry.
- Actively work with Client Director to further build relationships and maintain/grow account. (e.g., proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings, presentation, lead discussions/ workshops etc.).
- Have a strong presence in client meetings and provide depth of experience, advanced knowledge and skills to support the client team in expanding relationships and winning new business, plus proactively advise clients on research that would benefit their business.
- Be across projects, familiarize yourself with new solutions quickly, and be across a range of key accounts, assisting in the delivery of our business consulting style/value add.
- Manage your team (2 or more team members) daily workload, provide on-the-job training and career development. Look for opportunities to organize and conduct internal training sessions based on the team’s needs and development plan. Ultimately, having a strong positive influence on the team with effective leadership.
- Lead project team with clear directions and roles and responsibilities, at the most efficient manner (maximizing existing resources and time).
- Ensure and foster strong collaboration across different business units (research, operation, CDs and solution leads).
- Keep work fun and lead by example.
What We Expect from You, You Are / Have
- A relevant university degree (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
- 8-10 years of experience with quantitative research methods/ techniques and team/ people management experience
- A passion for brands, products and people
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turn data into actionable stories for clients
- Good experience and knowledge of BE (Brand Engagement) and PI (Product Innovation) solutions
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications
- Strong communication skills: oral and written
- Pro-active and resourceful in problem solving
- Strong team player and team-focused mindset
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus).
- A great opportunity in Mexico.
- A challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, global company.
- A flexible work environment with a strong focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
- Career and growth opportunities in line with your skill set and passion.
- Specs: competitive salary package and additional benefits.
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high-quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Please send in your applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org